Dynamic Views

View Posts in a simple and elegant manner with Dynamic Views.Click here to activate Dynamic Views

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Introduction to the blog

It's been 15 years since I took my birth on mother Earth. And being in the City of Raja Bhoj, life is quiet and smooth. And I am still confused by this question:
What the hell are you, and what you want to be ahead?
I still, frankly, don't know. I have many ambitions in life (some of the awkward type), and only time and my work will tell if they will be fulfilled. Till then, here I am, a passenger on the Train of Life, on which the residents of the world are all aboard.
As time passes, my posts will reveal more of my mind. What I do, what I think, what I feel, and how I see the myriad colours of life. They will reveal a complete sketch of my imagination, depending on how dedicated I am to editing the blog :)
You, the reader, now have the keys to my mind. And you can read my mind whenever you wish, whether on your PC, or on a cell phone. My mind is open to yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This was a nugget of my mind. What do you think about it?